EURAMI is a voluntary European designation of quality standards and compliance.
Since 2008, we have had the EURAMI accreditation (European Aero-Medical Institute). EURAMI is a voluntary European designation of quality standards and compliance. The safety of the transport environment is paramount to EURAMI accreditation. Therefore, the medical flight crew must meet a higher standard of patient care during all phases of every transport.
Additional Certificates and Designations
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate
- REVA’s ownership of a Part 135 signifies regulatory compliance with the FAA and full operational control of its aircraft. (No brokering means less risk and saves our customers money)
- HRS –State of Florida Department of Health Bureau of Emergency Medical Services Air Ambulance Service License
- Canadian Transportation Agency International License
- State of Florida EMS Registration
- US Department of the Treasury – Cuban Operation Authorization